Tuesday, July 25, 2006

A Great Day!

The last three weeks have been on my mind a lot; to say the least! I had surgery on Monday, the 17th, to rule out cancer of the uterus. With other family matters to assist with, I felt a need to concentrate on those, and not my own. Perhaps, I thought I was going to be o.k., or I needed to get off my mind what COULD have changed life, with the results of my biopsy? I woke up this morning, knowing that I had my appt. with my Dr. Bill went with me, for the support, we both needed. We were assured that all is well and with that we know longer carry that burden on our shoulders. With that, life goes on......as it has and I can't tell you all how that makes Bill and I feel. Someone is looking out for us...and I am so very glad that my life is as usual. Thanks to all that knew about what was happening and the prayers and thoughts from all. May family and friends be with us for a long time....

1 Comments:

Blogger erin said...

Why doesn't this post have any comments...I swear I left one three days ago! I'll try it again...

I am SO thrilled with the results that you got. We were all pulling for you and I know this is a huge weight off of your shoulders. Now you can get back to enjoying life like you do so well. Love you!

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home