Monday, August 28, 2006

If only.....

If only I could go back in time. I would change some things that matter, most to others. I've never been one to do harm, intentionally to others.... It's just against my grain. We go through life with many challenges. Even the ones that happen to others, give us a chance to learn from. There are the ones that are not with pleasure; those are the challenging. Like having to get up in front of a large class...that I can't handle with ease. I know, some of you would think the opposite with that one! Having to help others, now that's right up my alley...that can be a fun challenge! Finding the right card; may it be for a birthday, just to say, Hello, when one is ill, and then the right card, for a death of a special one. Those can and do bring a challenge to ones life.

We have but yet, one time on this earth. We will make that choice with the challenges ahead, to learn from all. If we choose to ignore what faces us, that is only the choice of the individual! That can do more harm, than good...as I see it. Life does go on.... but, there's something that is left behind.

Life, I feel, is truly what we make of it. If one seems to think of only the negative, then that's what they will have in front of them. Laughter is such a wonderful release of the everyday challenges...for me, anyway! I realize that I do see things in a different way, of others....but that's,"ME"!

At times, one will do or say something to others, without thinking, and that can do harm...we all have done that! I have been blessed to have family and friends around me, to help me along the way...to learn, be that, of a better person. I have had many struggles in my early life, to which at the time, were overwhelming..but looking back now, I have survived and become stonger. May the challenges be good or bad....that can be a good thing, to help us along the way of the daily chores in front of us.

1 Comments:

Blogger Terry said...

Since first meeting you soooo many years ago, you have been someone so easy for me to love. You are such a positive and loving person -- I've learned alot about that from you! I love you, my buddy!

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home