Monday, September 04, 2006

A Sequel to a Bargain

Yesterday I went back to Kmart to retrieve another gas-grill for Paul. The manager I spoke to regarding the matter, was suppose to put a grill a side for me to pick up before noon. There was no grill. Do I say that I was mad...YEP! I wanted to speak with, "Steve the Manager", and he was off, for the day, lucky for him! I was on a mission and when someone tells me they will do something for me, I take that very serious.

I decided to take matters in my own hand and went outside to see if there were more grills. Lucky for the management; as there were. At first the sales person was going to give me the extra leg that was missing in the box. But, I could not remember which one was missing. You see, there are two long and two short. So, I decided to buy another grill. I took it up to the costumer service desk to pay. As I waited to purchase it, a manager came on the intercom. "Attention Kmart shoppers, with the current markdown of our clearance items, you can now take an additional 50% off of the merchandise." Well, as luck has it, I was in the right place, at the right time!!! The owner of a $129.00 gas-grill, now at $17.26!!!

A Bargain IS a Bargain! Anything for my Paul....

3 Comments:

Blogger erin said...

A-mazing...with a capital A. I can't believe you swung that deal! I'll be looking forward to steaks on Paul's grill next time we're in town!

6:49 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

Luckily the final price didn't affect the grilling...my steak was GOOD!

10:45 AM  
Blogger Lori Grimes said...

UNBELIEVABLE!!!! You Go Girl!!!!

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home