Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Is Anyone Out There?

When Terry told me about blogging and starting an account for myself, I thought about it, long and hard. It's that,"NEW" thing that scares me. Terry told me about how Deedee started and all the pictures and experiences of her day, with Sarah. I read and sent comments, as others did.

Terry started to blog, then Meghan, also Lori. So, once again, I thought about this Blog Thing. I decided to give it a try and boy do you get, Hooked! Things, from ones past, seem to come to mind and that could be a good thing...depending on what is written. I found I enjoyed that and wanted to share with, " THE BLOGGERS"...guess that's what it is all about! Even looked forward to the comments.

Paul started to blog, and that was so important to him. He needed to do that, I thought, with the troubles in mind and to release that with others. His dad and I are so very proud of him! Friends are what blogging is about, too, as I see it. So, day to day, I looked forward to the entries of others. Read them and sent comments. But, I have found lately, that I need to step back and take a break from this, "Blogging Thing!" I have fun doing this and it brings a special time of the day, to look forward to all the blogs and doing my own. But, as I see, others are busy with their daily chores and with some blogs, I don't hear from them. I see that the comments to others are important. Does that bring to mind, that not many are reading blogs from others...Yes! So, maybe one is wasting, their time-of-the-day, with blogging? Yes, it is a good release and brings many laughs.

So, with this, I have decided to take some time off...guess one could say, " Going into, the Hibernation Thing...just like some animals!!!

Thanks to those, who have enjoyed my blogs, with the comments sent. That was always; "A Look Forward to the Day, for me!" Lots of fun!!!

Enjoy your blogging!
Love to all....

5 Comments:

Blogger erin said...

NO! NO! NO! I'm so sad to see you go...just promise it's not for good. I'll miss your wit, fun stories, and memories. I'm keeping you on my favorites list so that when you get inspired again you'll still be there!

8:36 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Im so sad!!! and feeling very guilty! I love reading your blog and learning things that I didnt know about you and the fam! I dont always comment but that doesnt mean I dont enjoy and appreciate all of the effort you put into your posts...so sad to see you go, hopefully not for too long...
Love,
Meg

7:28 PM  
Blogger Terry said...

You know I love your blog but this house is getting most of my time these days. Keep blogging -- you enjoy it and we all enjoy reading, even if we don't always comment like we should. By the way -- great job on Paul's grill -- only you could find such a bargain! Love you, my buddy!

9:34 PM  
Blogger erin said...

Glad to see you slacking commenters finally got your act together for Ms. J!

7:05 AM  
Blogger Lori Grimes said...

I love reading your blog Joyce. I really enjoy the funny stories something I can't seem to get from my sister....I do understand why you're taking time off sometimes I feel that way, but I seem to keep on bloging inspite of how I feel.

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home