Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Well, here I am attempting to try blogging. This took far too long for me to set-up my account...it is the simpilist things that draw tears and frustration for me. Thanks goodness I am an Aries, as my horns and stubborness rose to the occasion. I went at it with fury and here I am...a I get any responses? Did this come to mind for you when you dove into this new beginning? I have enjoyed reading all from Terry, Lori, Erin, and Megan, so I ventured out to see if this is worth the effort...I shouldn't say, effort, but with putting all this together, it seems to be. For you who know me, I can talk a lot. To Erin and Megan, you can thank you mom for this. Same to Lori , for your sister's assurance that this will be fun. So, here I am whether you are ready of not.

5 Comments:

Blogger Terry said...

Horray! I'm glad you are doing this. I will send the link on to the girls and Lori. Love you!

6:41 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Yeah, Im excited, once more blog to add to my daily checklist!Good luck, its very fun!

7:12 AM  
Blogger Lori Grimes said...

I feel you pain Joyce! but I have to admit, Deedee is the one who set my blog up. She even bloged the first page for me. I have to say once I got started it was fun.
Happy bloging!

7:48 AM  
Blogger erin said...

Ooooh...I'm so glad you joined us! The world wants to know what you have to say. The comments that you leave on all of our blogs have made me think that you should start your own...you have a real gift and talent with words. So excited to read about the Ensleys! Let me know if I can help you with anyone. I seem to be "tech support" for our little bloggin' group! Love you.

7:56 AM  
Blogger erin said...

p.s. I linked your blog to mine!

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home